Campus Arts Card Purchase Information
Campus Arts Cards will be available for purchase starting September 1, 2017.
- By phone: 608-265-ARTS
- In person: Campus Arts Ticketing offices: Memorial Union Box Office, 800 Langdon Street and Vilas Hall Box Office, 821 University Avenue
- Online: Arts on Campus box office
Tickets are non-transferrable. To secure a ticket for the events of your choice, simply bring your card to the Campus Arts Ticketing Box Offices:
- Memorial Union Box Office, 800 Langdon Street
- Vilas Hall Box Office, 821 University Avenue
Please note that Arts Institute Affiliate Faculty and Staff must purchase by phone or in person in order to receive the discounted offer.
*Campus Arts Cards and corresponding ID are required in person at the time of the ticket reservation. In some instances, the Campus Arts Card will be honored at the door and advance tickets will not be necessary. This is up to the discretion of the specific venue box office manager. Securing your tickets in advance is recommended. Please note all Dance performance tickets will need to be picked up in advance at the Memorial Union Box Office. Your Campus Arts Card will not be eligible for Dance Department productions at the door in Lathrop Hall. For questions about your Campus Arts Card or any campus arts events, call Campus Arts Ticketing at 608-265-ARTS (2787) or email email@example.com.
- Pick up at Memorial Union Box Office or Vilas Hall Box Office
- Ticket redemption is based on availability
- No refunds
- No cash value
- $40 price available ONLY to current UW–Madison undergraduate and graduate students
- Valid student ID required at time of card pick up
- $20 replacement fee (card may be replaced one time only)
- $80 price available ONLY to current UW–Madison faculty and staff
- $40 price available to UW–Madison Arts Institute Affiliate faculty and staff
- Valid Wiscard ID required at time of card pick up
- $40 replacement fee (card may be replaced one time only)
Check back soon.