Keep an eye out for the annual Arts Business Competition, where students can win up to $2,000 for their creative ideas! Past winners include a hip-hop recording, visual art and poetry on city buses, and a fashion line based on astro-botany.
The UW–Madison Division of the Arts recognizes excellence in undergraduate arts research. Grants include the Judson Student Awards in the Creative Arts and The Studio Awards in the Creative Arts. Each department and college has scholarships and professional development opportunities for their students. For example, the Marcia Légère Student Play Festival gives students the chance to produce original theatre.
For overall financial aid support, please visit financialaid.wisc.edu.
- Awards in the Creative Arts
- Badger Promise (Transfer Students)
- Bucky’s Tuition Promise (Wisconsin Resident Students)
- Springboard for the Arts – Paid Internships
- SuccessWorks (College of Letters & Science)
return to the Prospective Students page